Wipro Interview Questions for freshers asked in the Wipro interview process are discussed here. These will help you prepare for both Wipro technical interview round as well as the Wipro HR interview round. These interview questions were collected from students who have recently attended Wipro interview.
About the company: Wipro
Wipro Limited is one of the leading global information technology services corporation. It’s headquarter is situated in Bangalore, and “Abidali Neemuchwala” is the present CEO.
Wipro works on the philosophy “think and implement” which helps the clients to do business better.
Wipro Limited is a prominent global information technology, consulting, and business process services firm (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO). Wipro uses cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robots, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to assist its clients in successfully adapting to the digital environment. It has over 200,000 dedicated employees servicing clients across six continents and is known globally for its extensive offering of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and excellent corporate citizenship. We find new ideas and connect the dots to create a better and more courageous future.
A career at Wipro is an opportunity to realise your full potential, progress consistently, and work on cutting-edge technology alongside some of the industry’s brightest brains. Wipro is an exciting workplace because of its inspirational blend of growth potential, ongoing innovation, fair play, and great work culture. Wipro’s ability to provide every employee with the freedom to learn, grow, and create their own career path distinguishes it as an organization with no boundaries. Wipro believes the only way to achieve company efficiency is through people and their innovation expertise.
Wipro Recruitment Process
- Candidates with a B.E./B.Tech degree or a 5-year integrated M.Tech degree are eligible.
- Except for Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture, and Food Technology, all branches are permitted to appear for the recruitment process.
- The offer is conditional on all backlogs being cleared.
- A maximum of three years of an educational gap will be permitted (10th to graduation)
- 60 percent or higher in tenth grade and twelfth grade.
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent, as determined by your university’s requirements.
The Wipro Recruitment Process generally consists of three rounds of selection:
- Online assessment round
- Technical interview round
- HR interview round.
Online assessment round :
The online assessment test is the first step in the recruitment process. The candidates who clear this round are called for the technical interview rounds. The test is divided into 3 sections:
- Aptitude: The Aptitude Test is the initial step in the Wipro hiring process. This round is broken down into three sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude: The candidate’s mathematical abilities will be tested in this phase. Time, Speed & Distance, Number Series, Simple & Compound Interest, Probability, Permutation & Combination, Ratios & Proportions, and Percentages are all covered in the Quantitative Aptitude section.
- Logical Reasoning: The portion will assess the candidate’s ability to think critically and logically. In this part, you will be asked questions about the following topics: Coding, Decoding, Series, Analogy and Visual Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation, Data Arrangements, Logical Word Sequence, Statements and Inferences, Inequalities.
- Verbal Ability: This section will assess the candidates’ English abilities. The following subjects will be the focus of the questions in this section: Error-Spotting, Sentence Improvement, Sentence Completion, and Para-Jumbles among others.
- Essay writing: An Essay Writing test is included in the writing portion, and it can be based on any topic or scenario. Candidates must write a 200-400 word essay on the assigned topic. It’s also a computer-based examination. A good Wipro essay will feature the following: Excellent planning (structure of the essay), Proper phrasing (grammar, punctuations, and spelling errors), and good vocabulary.
- Coding: Candidates can take the coding assessment in any of the following programming languages: Java, C, C++, or Python. Fundamentals of Programming must be mastered in at least one programming language of his/her choice. Generally, two or three coding questions are asked in this round. The following are the topics that must be mastered: Decision Making, Looping, Functions, Arrays, and Strings.
The online assessment round can be skipped for experienced folks based on company requirements and job profiles.
|Paper Section||No. of questions||Cut Off Percentile||Negative Marking|
|English Test||Less than 5 Mistakes||70%||No|
Technical Interview Round
- Candidates who pass the online assessment round will be called to face-to-face technical interviews.
- Your technical abilities are evaluated during a technical interview, which is usually related to the technical knowledge required for the position that you have applied for. The questions will put your problem-solving and numerical reasoning skills to the test. Interviewers are interested in how candidates approach problems, construct their thought process, and display personal qualities such as communication, in addition to technical knowledge (which is vital).
- The technical face-to-face interview is the most crucial step in the process. You should be familiar with computer fundamentals such as OOPS, DBMS, CN, OS, etc, and be able to explain them to the interviewer. It is necessary to be familiar with a programming language. Make sure you know at least one programming language. You do not need to be fluent in all programming languages, but at least one, such as C++, Java, or Python, should be familiar to you. You can be asked to write code too. Your problem-solving skills will also be evaluated by the interviewer. You’ll be asked about your previous projects and professional experiences, including what you did, how you employed technology, and how successful you were.
- The number of technical interviews to be conducted will be based on your performances in previous rounds, job profile, and company requirements.
HR interview round
Every organization conducts an HR interview round to assess your personality, strengths, shortcomings, and ability to handle the task, as well as to assess your background and determine if you’re the ideal fit for this position. The HR round will be held for candidates who have cleared the technical interview. They can also ask questions about Wipro’s history, including when it was created, its goals, principles, and organizational structure, among other things.
Examine your resume to ensure that you have included all relevant information about yourself and that the information you have provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge. Prepare yourself to respond to any question that may be posed based on your résumé. Be confident and truthful about anything you answer
Wipro Interview Questions | Technical & HR
Wipro Technical Interview Questions
- What are the differences between an object-oriented programming language and object-based programming language?
- What are the differences between error and exception in Java?
- What are the functionalities of an operating system?
- What is OOP concept? Explain the basic features of OOPs.
- What is the difference between UNIQUE key and PRIMARY key constraints?
- How can you delete the duplicate row in a table?
- What is the difference between Abstract classes and interface?
- What is polymorphism , Normalisation?
- what is difference between Method Overloading and Method Overridding
- What are array and linked lists? Explain the difference between them
- Static and dynamic memory allocation and then calloc. Malloc
- Explain the difference between primary key and foreign key.
- What are DDL, DML commands?
- What are Self-Join and Outer Join, where do you use it?
- What are stack and Queue and its applications?
Wipro HR Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself ?
2. Why did you apply for this job?
3. What are your goals for the next five years?
4. Are you ready to relocate?
5. Tell me about your projects?
6. Why should we hire you?
This question is one of the most important questions which is asked in each and every interview.
You have to answer this question in the following way:
These are the following reasons that provide me the confidence and make me a perfect candidate for selection.
7. What is your short-term goal?\
You have to answer this question in the following way.
8. What is your Long-term goal?
9. What are your strengths?
10. What are your weaknesses ?
11. What is your salary expectation?
12. I have done from my side; do you have any question for me?